Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

19 years old, want to increase weight and height. Suggest food and medication

I am 19 years old. Height 5 2 and Weigh 43 .I want to increase my height and weight Both . For my Weight someone Suggested me to try Endura Mass and I ve Started having it daily with Milk . And For my Height People say is should Start having Bananas But I just Hate them . Please give me a good Suggestion to increase my height and Weight or may a b good tonic or syrup or anything like that .
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
would suggest you take a simple balanced diet. Your weight is compatible with your height. Remember taking hormones and other fat rich substrates could increase your risk of developing other cardiovascular risk factors like high cholesterol and other lipid abnormalities. Would advise a balanced protein rich, vegetable rich and fruit rich diet.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.
Answered: Thu, 31 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor