Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

19 years old suffering from grayish rashes on skin

i am a guy 19 years old and it is moist,smelly(kinda putrid)and itchy down in south(i hope u understand what i mean by south) and the skin is very flaky and cut/cracks very easily and has turned grayish. the skin sometimes secretes a smelly liquid. I m little embarrassed, so i haven t consulted a doctor yet or talked about it with anyone. I have this from quite a few years now. i hope you can help me as problem increases in summers. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  238
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
you might be having tenia cruris which is a fungal infection of groin .....
maintain hygeine in private parts ..
nothing to be ashamed of
consult a dermatologist to rule out any other cause may rerquire a antifungal cr
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor