Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

19 years old, height five feet five inches. Both parents are short. Can I increase my height?

i am 19 years old and 5 5 and my father is 5 4 and my mother is 5 0 can i still grow taller than 5 8??
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi , welcome to H.C.M.Forum. as it is there are very little chances of your height increase. if either maternal, or paternal uncles are very tall there is 5% chance of your height increase. take high protein diet, green leafy vegetables, fruits and juices. you try the alternate medicine like homeopathy. thank you.
Answered: Fri, 2 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor