Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

19 years old, girl weak digestion

hi iam 19 years old and ian agirl my digestion is weak or i can say i have digestion problem whatever i eat it digest not easily so what should i do plz suggest me permanent remedy for it
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  237
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Take T.Liv52 DS 1 tab twice a day
Syr.Apispur(Indoco) 10 ml twice day
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Try to avoid hot , spicy and oily foods as they are difficult to digest. Have easy to digest simple and vegetarian food. If you still face the same problem you can take some digestive enzyme preparations after meals thrice daily.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Here is some tips for you try to follow them
Eat several small meals daily.
Drink freshly squeezed juice made of equal parts of apples, carrots and beetroot.
Eat plenty of fiber-containing foods.
Some foods, such as beans and peas, are well-known for causing wind. Avoid these.
Avoid cows milk products, red meat
Avoid refined carbohydrates ('white' products) - choose wholemeal instead.
Do not wear clothing that is tight around the waist.

i hope following these tips rather than enzymes may help you in this regards
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor