Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

19 year old, want to increase height. Is there any solution?

sir,I am 19 and really want to increase my height; Can i do so and if i can than that what should i do.i am already doing some exercises and want to know that if there is any thing that medical science can do for me. Waiting for your reply; Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear m.ali8447

it really has various inputs for your height problem that are lacking from your question but sadly i would say its a little bit late , there are some cutting edge surgeries that can be done but thats way much invasive . some studies recommend growth hormone supplementation , but this needs to be done under the supervision of an endocrinologist ofcourse and results are not guaranteed .

what you could try and i could recommend so far is to naturally try increase your growth hormone and thats by doing some exercises that i would recommend for you
1. sprinting for short distances but full speed . short distance is 100 meter only but really fast pickup and repeat that for like 5 times .
2. combined muscle exercises like dead-lefts , squats , bench press .

those would help , with right nutrition and exercise .
i hope i answered your question or at least helped you with your search , if so please rate my answer with a 5 stars that would help me stay motivated and help more people :)
thank you and stay well .
Answered: Wed, 7 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor