Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

157 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

19 year old male having chest pain after sneezing. What may be causing it ?

Hello I am a 19 year old male with a busy work life and when i sneeze, at times i get this very weird pain in my chest. I suffer from allergies every spring but didnt get the chest pain till this year. What do you think may be causing it ?
Sat, 14 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Psychiatrist 's  Response
you must go for chest x-ray pa view,you must mention about smoking history,get a pft(pulmunary function test) done,also mention chest pain is unilateral or bi lateral,is it radiating in your done,temporarly take an ambroxol or sinarest syrup 3 times a day,that will clear your mucos
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....