Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

19 year old male having a painful lump under the left nipple since 7 years.

I'm 19 yrs. old with small lump under left nipple. Should i be alarmed? Hi, I am a 19 year old male and i have a small 4-6 cm lump right underneath my left nipple. It is visible when i take my shirt off, with my nipple and a small area surrounding it being a little more puffy than my right nipple area. Its has a soft/spongy/rubbery feel. I have had this lump since i was about 11-12, and it has slightly grown maybe 1-2 cm over the past 5-7 years, but mostly it feel and looks the same size. It causes consistent pain, but the pain is not serious enough where i would want to go to the ER, it s just more annoying if anything. The lump itself isn t painful, i can touch and slightly squeeze it and it does not hurt, but there is consistent pain in the area that seems to be caused because of the lump. Sometimes the pain seems to \
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  259
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi i read your prob
such type of lump appeare if you loosing your weight , if you have low testosteron lavel you must do blood test for CBc n hormons like testosteron, progesteron
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor