Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

18months old baby diagnosed with atheroma. What is the procedure to remove ?

my son is 18 months old and recently have been diagnosed with atheroma of the penis which was placed somewhere in the middle but in a month while waiting to recover from fly it moved up to the glans and become bigger, so i m scared of the surgical procedure,what is the procedure for its removal?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  181
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You may require medicine to dilate the arteries to prevent problems in erection as atherosclerosis of the penis can impair erection and also cause pain otherwise. You need to eat fat free diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables as they remove lipids and cholesterol from the body. Take anti-lipid medication as advised by your doctor. I didn't quite understand what problem you are facing. Is there any redness, swelling and pain of your glans penis. If yes, there could be critically decreased blood supply which may need surgical intervention like bypass surgery to bypass the obstruction.
Answered: Sun, 21 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor