Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

18 yr old suffering from adolescence, depression, sadness, hallucination. Allopathic treatment no help. Alternate medicine ?

Actually I have a cousin (18 years residing in Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada) who is suffering from mental health problems, he has some issues related to – adolescence , depression , sadness,. We have adjustment problems, hallucination etc, he has this problem from last 2 years, we have been trying different doctors (allopathic) nothing worked as a complete solution. We are searching for some good Homeo doctors who has deal with this.We would like to approach you if you have treated patients like this. Want to know if you can deal this/ please suggest some doctor in India. Please your suggestion invaluable for us, it can save my cousin’s life. Thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear rajkiran
I am sorry to learn about your cousin's illness. If he has hallucinations, it is a sign of a serious mental illness. I can't help you in searching for a homeopathy doctor but allopathy has excellent medications for treatment of such problems.With due respect to other systems of medicine, I feel the best possible scientific evidence is for allopathic medicines to be effective , though the final decision is yours only which system of medicine you want to try first
Whichever system you try, don't change the doctor or medicines very frequently . allopathic medicines may need at least 3-4 weeks to start showing some improvement
Best of luck
Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Answered: Thu, 27 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Ashish Mittal's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

Presence of hallucination indicate diagnosis of psychosis, which is a severe condition and need urgent attention. In allopathy psychiatrists are specialized to treat such problem. So, it is better to meet them. Sometime treatment take time to show its effect. Many time frequent change of physician may lead to poor treatment response.

In my personal experience there is no good alternative treatment for psychosis.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Thu, 27 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor