Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

18 years old curve spine

hello i am 18 years old and i have a curve spine sence i was 15 i joined gym do exercise but this problem was not solve please help me i do what ever i takes
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  502
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
on very initial,first step to maintain your posture,change your sitting habits,lying and standing after lying must be watched minutely,take a hard bed to rest forever,have some exercises under supervision of expert,one of them is EXTENSION of spine.
Answered: Mon, 27 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response

curved spine can b a lateral curve - scoliosis

or a forward curve - kyphosis

  1. can wear a brace
  2. physiotherapy helps

     3.Clinical massage therapy technique includes clinical massage techniques  like myofascial treatments, deep tissue massage, neuromuscular trigger point technique, and muscle energy technique help to release tight muscles arising from reduced spinal mobility. This will improve the muscle function which contributes to the ability in achieving the corrective posture.


Answered: Sun, 4 Apr 2010
Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
TO my opinion scoliosis or kyphosis deformity can be corrected with surgery by an expert spine surgeon. Few months after surgery you can do physiotherapy by an expert with expert advise.
Answered: Fri, 2 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor