Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

18 year old boy, 5 ft 4 inch. Want to increase height. Suggestions?

Hi,I am Tushar from Bangladesh.I am an 18 years old boy.My hieght is now 5 ft 4 inch.My father's hieght is 5 ft 6inch & my mother's hieght is 4 ft 11 inch.I have a little brother whose age now 14 & his hieght 5 ft 3 inch.My other family members almost 5 ft 7 inch+.Since 4 years my height not increasing.I am very confused about that.How can i increase my height?Is any chance into me to increase my hieght normally?Please suggest me sir........
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi ,
As you are 18 year old, You are in approximate height .
As ur fathers height is around 5ft and mothers height is around 4ft ..u r likely to be in 5ft as per your genetic structure.
this is Quite Normal as per your age

1)Regular Jogging in early morning for 15 to 30 mins
2)Nutritional factors plays key role.. so check for Haemoglobin Status .
3)Healthy food stuffs including Fruits intake
4)Increase your water intake.
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor