Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

17 yrs old. Having puffy nipples. Don't want surgery. Treatment?

sir, i have gynaco mastia problem started on my age 17 and now i am 24 aged.....the boobs are not much enlarged....but i am very suffering from PUFFY NIPPLE ......i am not wearing T shitrs due to there any treatement in medicine?......i do not like to go for surgery.....i am engineer but little depressed due to this...please help me god belss there any homeo medicine?...i only need to get a little reduction in my breast
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dec 2014
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The problem of Gynecomastia is very common in young boys. During puberty due to excessive amounts of estrogen hormone as compared to testosterone. In most of cases of mild gynecomastia there is no cause. If you have mild gynecomastia (as you have mentioned) and just puffy nipples I advise you to not to take stress. Just accept it, its normal, a lot of people have this. To improve the nipples just exercise daily. Chest press and dips will help in improving the size. There are no medicines for this problem, surgery is only option and I will advise you to not to go for surgery.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor