Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

17 years old, pregnant, underage, wants to abort child. Abortion pills?

Hi. I am a 17 yr old unmarried girl.i am in a relationship with my bf who is 23yrs we are in relation since the last 1and a half year ...i am accidentally pregnant and its been eight weeks and 2 days...i am studying and most importantly underage coz of which i don t want to have this child as of now...can you plz let me no of an abortion pill that can help me out of this safely...i will be really thankfull.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
i suggest you to take pills under guidance of your doctor...
but according to me u can get an evacuation done becoz of certain reasons.
u are underage and u will require medications under guidanceof a doctor.
if u have incomplete abortion with pills it might affect ur future fertility.
so whatever u plzn plz do it under doctors guidance.
dont be fearful about it.
Answered: Wed, 25 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor