Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

17 years old male experiencing pain in both the nipples ?

I am boy of 17 years old i have pain in both nipple & left nipple have small size node please advise me !!!!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM.Although many people only associate breast problems with women, men can also be affected. causes for your problem are
1)hormonal changes in puberty may cause gynecoastia-this wil go away with in 2 to
2)are you taking any hormones or new medicines?because some hormones and some medicines may cause gynecomastia,discuss this with your doctor.
3)is nipple sor red or cracked,Wear soft, loose clothes and use an antibiotic ointment and adhesive bandage strips on your nipples, Petroleum jelly may work just as well.
4) Do you have a tender breast lump that feels like a soft grape?You may have a cyst. Cysts are usually benign,See your doctor. He or she will determine if you need any additional tests. If your cyst is painful, your doctor may use a small needle to drain fluid from it.
5) Do you have a painless lump that feels rubbery and is easily moveable within the breast tissue? these may be FIBROADENOMAS, benign (not cancerous) lumps, Make an appointment with your doctor. He or she will determine if you need additional tests.
6) Do you have a hard, painless lump under your nipple, and have you noticed any breast changes such as skin dimpling or puckering, redness or scaling of the nipple or breast skin, or have you had any nipple discharge.This may be a sign of something serious, like CANCER.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
I suggest you take pain killers like diclofenac after food. Also apply local aceclofenac for the pain.!if it does not subside see a doctor
Have a healthy living
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor