Owl Image

17 year old suffering from constipation,can it because of taking medication of acne ?

I have been having abnormal bowel movements for about a month, every time I do have a bowel movement my stool is like diarrhea(very gritty looking and light brown/dark yellow in color), I have not had a change in diet , my diet has been the same as always. While I have these abnormal defecations my stool is extremely small in size and then every 2/3 days I have a medium size defecation that is also abnormal in color. My I take a minocyclin(solodyn-65mg) for acne daily. Two weeks ago I stopped taking Adderall(10mg) which i took for about a week and my movements were normal for the first week i was on it (I took it for two weeks-about). I also apply a clindamycin and tretinoin gel to my back for acne. Also my bowel movements are mildly painful (I sometimes bleed a little but my stool is not bloody and the bleeding does not continue). The adderall was unprescribed and I have no known medical conditions. My period also ended one month ago. Please help.
Sun, 10 Jul 2011