Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

17 year, male, having wide hips. Remedy to have a narrow waistline?

hello doctor, i really need your help. Im a 17 year old boy with a body fatpercentage of 10%. I have a natural athletic physique but the only problem about my body is that i have very wide hips. Its driving me crazy since i can t find a solution for it.I already have a v shape back but my hips are ruining my athletic look. I beg you doctor,to help a desperate boy to get rid of his wide hips , so i can achieve a nice small waist like other man. Greetings from Ferhat Arslan
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  242
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.

The most logical way would be to do exercises targetting the problem areas.You can take help of trainner.
Also other option would be invasive and non invasive lipolysis.

Invasive way would be liposuction to remove fat from the hip area.
Noninvasive body conturing is now available.With VASER technique the exceess fat can be removed without any surgery.

Hope this helps.

Answered: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor