Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

16 year old having blood in urine, feeling sick. Had unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant?

hi im 16 and its probably been about 6-7 days now. me and my boyfriend had sex the night i ended my period and also the next night. also it was unprotected we did the pull out method. iv been feeling sick lately and eating different also i am always up super late which inst normal for me. starting yesterday when i urinate there s some light blood and some little chunks are coming out then its brown and now today it stopped. i don t want to tell my mom. could i be pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since you had sex during a comparatively infertile period of the cycle, the chances of pregnancy are low. You can wait for a few days for the normal period to start.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 20 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor