Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

16 year old, feeling to hurt oneself, hydrophobia, school phobia introvert. Help?

hii I am 16 YRS OLD.. MY PRBLM IS THT, I FEEL SO ALONE N SOMETIME S WHEN MY THOUGHT WAS SO LOUD..then only the thing come s to my mind was violence..especially at tht moment i tried to hurt myself..smtimes i was just behave lke absent mind,i don t know wht s going on around me..i am nt intrsting in living lfe..tht tme i jst cry or take sme rest thn i feel i am afraid tht if get succeed to hurt myself..hydrophobia..we all know tht it s a kind of phobia or a fear frm water likewise i hve a phobia of my schoolmate s i use to say it school-phobia..frm few day s i am nt going to my school regularly becoz i don t know wht happen s to me bt i have a sme kind of fear..i am nt able to face my classmate s..instead of tht regularly i use to pray to god tht plz call me back, i don t want to live any more.DAY BY DAY I AM JST BECOMING LKE WE CAN SAY INTROVET..AT HOME I FEEL BETTER BT IN SCHOOL..DON T KNOW WHT HAPPENS TO ME I CAN T ABLE TO SAY A SINGLE WORD PROPERLY INFRNT OF MY CLASS MATE S..IN SCHOOL IF SOMEBODY COME TO ME N SAY HOW ARE U N ASK ME TO SAY SOMETHNG..THN SMETIMES IT ALSO HAPPEN S WITH ME THT I START CRYING.IF SMEONE LOOK AT ME HE OR SHE THNK I AM SO HAPPY BUT FRM INSIDE DEEP IN MY HEART THERE IS A PAIN..FEAR..!!
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi Choti,
Welcome to healthcare magic!
Sixteen is a wonderful age, when you are neither child nor adult, so is your psychology- it is child at one moment and an adult at another, so much hormonal changes in the body to adjust!
It is a challenging age.
You are comfortable at home but UNDER-PRESSURE when at school.
It is either the studies or your social status related to your peers.
But you are having an Inferiority Complex.
Do not be disheartened, remain with your closest friends, do not avoid them.
Have regular studies and have discussions with your classmates, learn new things everyday, do not hide your knowledge, let others learn from you. You will build your self image by these behavioral modification.
You can consult you psychiatrist also for a counseling and some supportive medications.
I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!

Answered: Mon, 30 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor