Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

15 years twin boys having problems with chest growth

I have nephews who are 15 years twin boys and are going thru problems with chest growth and both are very uncomfortable with this issue and their studies are suffering! Please recommend which doctors / Hospitals i can visit in Trivandrum which i am planning next month along with them.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Gynaecomastia in males is not very common & is related to deposition of fat around chest which is mostly hormonal in origin.You can consult a Endocrinologist in Trivandrum in any major hospital .He will advise treatment ;mostly they may require surgical help along with medical line treatment to remove excess fat if it is there.
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor