15 hours of sleep in a day. Is it a symptoms of any heart disease?

It s a male age 45, he is overweight , blood pressure was 144/98, tightness in his chest , and the only other thing was he s very tired. Sleeps alot.....but, he has been putting in some extremely long hours at work.....with alot of added stress at work. Could it just be from the stress? He did make a doctor appointment but not until next Wed. at noon. I m just concerned he may wait too long. Am I overreacting? He did go to the ER, they took an EKG said it was alright and sent him home. that s why he went ahead and decided to make a doctor appt. anyway. He s just so tired all the time. He slept last night from 7 pm until 10 am this morning.
Tue, 6 Sep 2011