Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

176 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

14 yo. female. Stomach pain between the chest and the

14 yo. female. Stomach pain between the chest and the pelvis, along with back pain along the same spot. Going on a few months now. Gets much worse when I take Ibuprofen and then dies down. Antacids help. Pain gets better after I eat but worse when my stomach is empty. Help?
Sat, 6 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

iv been having upper stomache pain. iv been on antibiotics for 14 days food makes the pain worse, I drank 2 glasses of wine on a day when the pain was better and ended up nauseated and yellow soft stools. I have my colon checked every 2 years iv had upper GI scanned gallbladder checked. Iv had nothing but pain and discomfort for 10 years change my diet im not over weight. Please help Im 47 female I need answers but never get them what do I do? Please

doctor1 MD

I ve been having stomach pains and cramps for the past 4/5 days now. And they ve all been at the SAME time everyday, it s usually a stabbing pain in my chest but mostly my upper stomach. The only way to keep it from hurting is to take pain medicine I use ibuprofen. I m 14 female and I just wanna know what s wrong in cause it s anything bad.

doctor1 MD

please help me and advice me since 8 months i am suffering heart burn and some time stomach pain but never i vomit nor i feel duriing last six months i was in hyderabad for two months i consult good doctor he gave me rablet it 100 tablets for three months i have taken after that 60% i was ok but last 10days i am not feeling good after eating feeling something burning in chest three times i gone for endoscopy but i came backi am not having couragey to go through endoscopy when ever i am thinking about that my pressure and sugar are going down still i donot have problem of bp and sugar i consult doctor in dubai also i donot know what to do except endoscopy any option for any test i am reday to do even i cannot talk more than half an hour i will feel pain in my chest iam in age of between 35 to 38 years female working as finance manager in dubai any doctor is there to help me please

Loading Online Doctors....