Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

14 years old male, have large breasts. Cheap medication to cure this?

Hi Im just 14 and I got manboobs since I was a kid Please tell me the efficient way to get rid of it (like some medicine or so ) And I dot want my parents to get involved in this because they consider it a burden when I ask them :( So please tell me some not soo costly medicine (which I can get with my pocket money)
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. For a 14 year young boy, over sized breasts are normal. It happens often. There are no miracle cure for this and there are no medications. Most young boys overcome this with the help of exercise and hard push ups. You can also do the same. Within 6 months, your problem should be solved. Instead of practicing such a wonderful and useful method you are wasting your time in search of something which is not available.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck. Merry Christmas.
Answered: Tue, 24 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor