14 year old with pimples on the base of the penis. Are these Fordyce spots?

Hi i was hoping for some advice on a rather personal issue, Im 14 havnt ever been sexually active and my problem is i have these small embaressing pimples on the bottom base of my penile shaft, the past few weeks ive done alotta research online and from images and descriptions Im positive it is FORDYCE SPOTS . Am I Right? If so and im positive it is, I read about Tretinoin Cream being able to slow it down or remove it completely , is that true? Also would i need a prescription to buy it? Lastly is there anything else certain to get rid of it? -Thanks your help would be very much appreciated!
Thu, 21 Mar 2013