Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

14 year old girl with weight 76kg

Hi im a 14 year old girl with weight 76kg.I have a fat belly and now im sick of my weight and body I want a beautiful slimmed body just like a model but I dont know how to do it.I dont want to have bad side effects on my body and health so please suggest me a healthy diet,exercise or tell me what can I do to get slim and get a flat belly.I also have fat thighs.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  700
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
before you get a flat belly, you have atleast reduce you weight to come to normal limits for your age .
You can start with exercise by joining a gym/ or starting with a sports activity like badminton/ swimming which is a gud way of losing weight and attaining fitness. Diet has to be optimised, for which a dietician can help you.
Also, if there is a medical problem, like irregular menses, that has to be addressed too. ( to rule out PCOD etc)
Answered: Sun, 14 Nov 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor