13 years old girl suffering from Chest Pain and sinking feeling with tightening and burning

My 13 year old daughter has been having pains in her chest for the past week. I took her to the doctor who said it is probably a strain to her chest wall . However, she still doesn t feel this is correct. She describes it like a sinking feelin, followed by a tightening and burning. It comes in spasms which leaves her doubled over and clutching her chest. I don t know what to do for her since the doctor felt it was not serious. She just prescribed Aleve to alleviate any swelling. It isn t helping her and she continues to complain. I have prolapse mitrovalve but the doctor could not hear an echo and ruled this out. Do you have any suggestions?
Thu, 19 May 2011