Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

12 yrs old, had my first period. Missed the second one. Worried about missing another one. How to regularize my period?

hello i know to speak on this chat i am supposed to be 18 or over but im really scared and need help. i am 12 years old and had my 1st period on the 25th may this year i missed last month and i am scared that what if i miss my period this month and then im not ever able to have a period also how can i prevent against missing another one
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
your mother will be best guide for you to know the basics of your periods
please talk to her freely and be clear of your menstruation .
to start with usually there are menstrual irregularities ,nothing to be worried about that .
discuss with your mother and if needed visit a gynecologist .
Answered: Fri, 22 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Allergist and Immunologist Dr. Suman Kumar's  Response
nothing tpo worry it usually happens in start
and after that they become regular
Answered: Fri, 22 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor