Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

11 yr old has headaches, CT says old calcified granuloma in right high parietal region. Advice ?

Dear Doctor, One of my relative s daughter is 11 yrs old, suffered from headache for last 6 months. We did a complete test yesterday, found her eye test, blood test seems to be normal. Today, I got her CT scan result and it says WELL DEFINED SMALL CALCIFIED FOCUS IS SEEN IN RIGHT HIGH PARIETAL REGION. NO PERLIESIONAL EDEMA . IMPRESSION - OLD CALCIFIED GRANULOMA IN RIGHT HIGH PARISTAL REGION. PAN SINUSITIS . Please kindly advice on this condition. She is very young and brilliant girl. I understand from previous answers, that her body has healed a condition. We worry as it is on her brain. Her grand mother and her aunty(father s sister) had brain tumours and had brain surgery.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Old calcified granuloma is nothing much to worry about. It wont be problematic.
You can give analgesic medicines to the child whenever she has headache. otherwise there is not much need to worry.
Answered: Fri, 10 Oct 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor