11 year old baby has a red itchy rash on left armpit.

My 11 year old daughter has a red itchy raw looking circular patch of skin under her left armpit, any ideas of what this can be ? Thanks
Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Hi,Alexandra,it is always difficult to comment on skin disorder without looking at it.Just to give you rough idea as per the site and description,this could be some fungal infection like taeniasis.It is common in areas where skin comes in contact and have moisture.You need to apply anti fungal cream over it after confirmation of diagnosis by your doctor.In mean time ask her to avoid tight fitting clothes and keep the area dry.Thanks and buy.