Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

10 year old with nose bleeding and swelling on the face after a fall. No fracture in the x-ray. Need treatment?

Hi Doctor, my 10 years son was fallen when he was playing before 20 days and hit his face, he suffered nosebleed specially from his left nostril, after 10 minutes bleeding stoped and swelling began to appear, X-ray didn't show a fracture, the doctor in the same day made some adjustment manually inside the nose by using metal instrument, i would like to hear from you, thank you so much.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Greetings of the day
Nasal bleeding is very common in children after sustaining fall. If the X ray has shown no gross abnormality there is nothing further to worry about.
The soft tissue swelling due to injury may take some time to settle down.
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor