Thanks for posting your query here.
It seems she has got respiratory tract
infection, usually virus infection.
I would recommend giving Acetaminophen
drops regularly for 48 hours to control her fever
. Along with Acetaminophen drops, occasionally Ibuprofen
- another anti-fever medicine may be needed, on advise on doctor.
Imp point to remember:
1. If fever doesn't settle with this drops
2. If she is very lethargic/sleepy
3. If she is not interested in drinking/taking enough food
4. If she passes very less urine
In any of the above issues, please take opinion from Pediatrician
Usually, symptoms start to settle down within period of 3-5 days.
All the best
Dr Tejas Shah