Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

1 year old suffering from severe cold and cough. Can any online doctor please suggest

my baby 1 year old was having a severe cold and cough due to that cough she was vomiting she has been admitted she has done stool she is having pus cell 5-8hpf and motile bacteria present in her stool loose motion came to control but still cough is there due to cough she vomits kindly pls give me suggestion we r giving her taxim-o dry syrup rhinoryl syruph, ambrolite syrup.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Oct 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  438
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.She is recovering and will be fine in next couple of days.Continue with antibiotics as advised, and make sure she takes food well.You can give her light diet,more of liquids.For vomiting you can give her anti emetic medicines which can be given as per need.This much pus cells are not a matter of concern.Please maintain good hygiene to avoid this kind of infection again.wishing her good health.
Answered: Thu, 27 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor