Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

1 year old suffering from loose motion for 2 days

my baby is one year old and she is having loose motion from two days. she is passing loose tools more than four times a day. pl tell me home medicines and solutions for my problem.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
welcome to HCM
First of all keep him hydrated -ORS or salt-sugar water ,coconut water,dal ka pani etc
Give him bit of Black Harad rubbed on stone or hard surface.
keep him feeding.
wish him good health
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
At 1 year the baby may have infective diarrhoea or even teething diarrhoea so what you can do is to maintain hydration with water and ORS and keep a watch.If the baby is irritable or disturbed then it may be due to crampy pain in abdomen and in that case you need to take him to a doctor and get antibiotic prescribed to stop the motions.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor