Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

1 year old child, red eyes, bumps which are growing in white part of eye, adjacent to iris, itching. Treatment?

My daughter is 1 years old and has one very red eye with a bump that seems to be growing in the white part of the eye, just adjacent to the iris. She is constantly rubbing it. It has been getting worse over the last 3 days and would like to know if I have to go to emerg or if it can wait until tomorrow am. All the optomitrists are closed today!
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
take antiallergic eye olopatadine eye drops ..use it 3 times per day...and get examined by eye specialist
Answered: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
the time has passed you have already consultated eye physcian. the problem need treatment urgently. wass and compress eye with luke warm water. it is siple complain but if left untreated can affect the vison.
thanking you good health.
Answered: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor