yes i have a dull numing pain in my left
woke me up at 2;30 am
First measure your blood pressure, see your Doctor.
Hello and welcome to "Ask a Doctor" service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
If you refer to headaches, the first thing to evaluate is the blood pressure.
In cases of new onset and acute pain, a medical examination is necessary to understand correctly the underlying cause.
So, I suggest you measure your blood pressure and to see your Doctor.
Also, you could provide more information about your symptoms, past medical history, any medications, etc. in order for me to understand better your condition and guide you.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?