while I am walk r running, high breath came due
Need some more details
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern for your health and I would like to ask few things before giving any opinion
1. Your age and gender
2. Smoking habit
3. Height and body weight
4. Any history of heart or lung disease or any other medical issues
5. Your daily physical activity levels
Kindly revert back with required information
Dr Bhanu Partap
173cm 65 kg
there is no medical issues
20min walk to office, working in IT
Thanks for the feedback
As there is no significant medical history and you don’t have any unhealthy habits, so what you need to do is just to start following healthy lifestyle routine which includes
1. Going for daily morning walks or jogging for atleast 30 mins a day and then gradually increasing your time over a period of months. This will help increase your stamina and exercise capacity.
2. Avoiding junk food as much as possible and eating healthy diet which is rich is fibre and protein content and low in carbs.
Follow this routine strictly for atleast 3 months and you will see improvement in your stamina. But if in case you don’t see any improvement then it’s advisable to get an echocardiography done for basic cardiac evaluation.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?