question-icon

which Chinese tea is best for sex that last long

Posted on Tue, 19 Mar 2019
Question: which Chinese tea is best for sex that last long about 15-20 mins without opposite affections
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar (4 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

Although there are many variants of Chinese tea which helps the individuals with great sex in regard to erections as well as long lasting but I feel Yi Zhi Jian is the best option in this regard. I have used this variant in number of patients and found it very useful in regard to increased timing.

Rou Cong Rong is another option that can help you in increasing the time fort sexual intercourse.

I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar (10 hours later)
Thanks for the note l am gold l got a swift response the issue am having is that am unable to get them in my locality please advice on that
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar (16 minutes later)
And one more thing is that will it be able to increase the size of my penis with no precaution thanks once again
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar (25 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting back to me.

I am glad to know that information was useful for you.

Regarding availability I think you need to check at nearby stores as it might be available at large departmental stores. In case that does not help, you can look for online stores such as XXXXXXX express or Ebay or seven cups.

Regarding penis size as per my understanding there is nothing which helps in true sense. The better erections make penis larger and vise versa. There is nothing, including teas, to increase the penis size permanently.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards.
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist