what to know what need to be taken care for

Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Posted on Fri, 11 Jan 2019 in Valvular Heart Disease
Question: what to know what need to be taken care for my son he regulary suffer from cold and cough and then throt congestion making sound while breathing pls sugest me what medicine need to take
Follow up: Dr. Bhanu Partap 1 minute later
hi doctor
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello

After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern for your child’s health and I would like to suggest to that the right opinion for your child is to take him to a pediatrician, the reason why am telling this is because few investigations like blood tests, chest X-ray , proper physical examination of the child will be required for proper diagnosis.

At home just keep him warm and give him steam inhalation three times daily.

I hope this information will guide you properly. Feel free to ask if you have any other doubts.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng