what does RBC , UA 20/30 hpf
Thanks for query
Based on the report of your urine analysis that you have posted presence of 20-30 RBC with Epithelial cells and Bacteria strongly suggest UTI and needs to be treated
Get your urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water to keep urine dilute
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
It suggests Macroscopic Hematuria
Thanks for follow up .
Presence of large blood suggests Macroscopic Hematuria indicating blood visible to naked eyes.
The pattern of investigations and treatment remains the same to establish the diagnosis .
You may require to get following tests done to ascertain the cause and to establish diagnosis
1) Ultrasound Scanning of abdomen and pelvis
2) Endoscopic Examination of bladder (Cystoscopy)
Thanks and Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?