what do when back is paining
Please tell me more about your back pain.
Hello, I'm Dr. Branch, thanks for using Ask a Doctor.
There are many things you can do for back pain, including physical therapy exercises, medications, and, if those don't work, injections in your back or sometimes even surgery.
It would help me to know how long you have had your back pain, whether you have any pain that goes down your legs or if you have any leg weakness, and what treatments have you tried already?
Then I can hopefully give you more specific advice.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I currently take cape aloe (aloe Ferox) everyday for constipation
- My husband just received a lab report. His SGOT is
- Chest x Ray was recorded as normal..for a work visa
- My son is 19 and is constantly cold . His
- I had constipation for the last week. It is gone
- Tip of penis stings when contacted by clothing, slight redness
- I have had two knee replacements - the first was
- hai I have a pain in my left arm since
- I have itchy scalp bumps. The doctors call it uticaria.
- what do when back is paining