what do I do when I have symptoms of hepatitis for ten days and deranged blood test values?
The doctor assistant made an appointment for me with my primary doctor on 7/31/18 and prescriptions to get more blood test and a sonogram. I am weak, eating little, and slightly yellow in whites of eyes. My family is force feeding water. Do I need more directives for care before July 31?
Jaundice guidelines provided herewith.
I have read your query with reports evaluation.
As per my clinical experience, you have definite signs and reports suggestive of the Hepatitis ( a viral infection involving the liver ).
I should give you following guidelines at this point
- Provided there is no vomiting, consume as much liquids as possible in
form of boiled water, lemon juice, coconut water, organic tea, coffee,
butter milk, oral rehydration salt to maintain hydration.
- Intake of honey, tulsi and turmeric will build internal immune system
to make liver stronger and fight the jaundice.
- OTC basis antacids as ranitidine or PPI as omeprazole will support
nausea and possible stomach upset.
- Consume easily digestible diet as rice, mung, fresh curd for better
- Avoid all spices, non veg, junk foods, dairy fat.
- Keep record of body weight on daily basis.
- Do remain ambulatory, walk in fresh air.
- Avoid stress, anxiety.
- Manage to have a sound sleep for 6-7 hours.
- Plan to visit doctor in emergency if
@ Severe vomiting
@ Profound weakness
@ Increasing yellow eyes, urine
@ Fever, abdomen pain
@ Vertigo, imbalance
Wish you fine health.
Take care dear.
Feel free to ask any further doubts for the same.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of hepatitis c?
- What are the symptoms of hepatitis b?
- What are the symptoms and cure of hepatitis
- What are the symptoms treatment of hepatitis a
- What are the symptoms of hepatitis a?
- Thyroid symptoms as hepatitis b
- What are the symptoms of drug induced hepatitis or preeclampsia
- Symptoms of hepatitis a
- Is acne a common symptom of hepatitis
- What are the symptoms of alcoholic hepatitis?