What Causes Cold, Itchy Eyes And Nasal Congestion?
Thank you for your query.
1. These are the symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
2. The initial treatment is with medicines. This includes anti-allergic medication, steroid nasal sprays, steam inhalation and saline nasal washes.
3. Allergy test can be done to pin-point the exact allergens responsible for these symptoms. Non-allergic rhinitis can also be differentiated.
4. Nasal congestion can be treated with nasal turbinate reduction. Radio-frequency and coblation are newer techniques.
5. Balloon Sinuplasty and Functional Endosocpic Sinus Surgery (FESS) may be required depending upon the response to medication or Sinus CT images.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.