virus that is haning on. lots coughing
Start levocetrizine and paracetamol combination.
Thanks for your question on Ask a doctor forum.
I can understand your concern.
Possibility of viral upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) is more likely.
So drink plenty of fluids orally and keep yourself hydrated.
Avoid oily and spicy food.
Avoid hard to chew food.
Do warm water gargles and steam inhalation 4-5 times a day.
Take levocetrizine and paracetamol combination twice daily.
Please let me know if you have breathing difficulty.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
Sorry, but the online prescription is beyond the scope
Thanks for your follow up question.
Sorry, but the prescription is beyond the scope of this online medical forum.
Hope you'll understand.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can severe COPD be handled when it has worsened after quitting smoking?
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?