uncomfortable pain from left shoulder blade over to shoulder but
Hello and welcome,
If pain is increasing rapidly, it's time to go in to be seen.
It's possible that there is nerve impingement, and given the numbness, it's time to have this evaluated.
NSAIDS such as ibuprofen or naproxen, which treat both inflammation and pain, might be appropriate, but first I think it would be important to see what it is that needs treating.
So... I recommend you go in now, to an urgent care or, if the pain is severe, an ER.
I hope this information helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis