"this is a pic of my skin the marks" . Is hyperpigmentation due to acne a cause for concern?
Thanks for the query and photograph.
These skin marks are just hyperpigmentation due to acne.
It is not due to meningococcus or herpes or chicken pox.
You don't need to worry about these marks.
Just relax no treatment is required.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red marks on skin after acne
- Soframycin skin cream for acne marks
- Does bv cause skin acne
- Post acne hyperpigmentation causes
- Acne causes
- Hyperpigmentation acne scars
- Symptoms of post acne hyperpigmentation
- Manikchand gutka causes skin acne
- Diagnosis of post acne hyperpigmentation
- Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation acne