third day of clomid and having a lil pelvic pain

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 13 Feb 2019 in Women's Health
Question: third day of clomid and having a lil pelvic pain and slight bleeding feels like a period does clomid cause bleeding simlar to period or should i be worried
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
This is due to clomid.

Detailed Answer:
Clomid can cause a mild bleeding or cause a prolonged period bleeding or spotting. This is a normal effect of clomid. Nothing to worry. The slight bleeding that you have will gradually subside on its own in next few days.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj