stomache ache.rectual bleeding.passed blood clot when frst started,just bleeding now.mild
A number of causes
Dear Ma’am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but this could be due to a number of causes. If the bleeding color is bright then probably it is due to rectal problem such as hemorrhoids, ulcer, polyp or mass. This could be diagnosed either by a rectal examination or by colonoscopy. If the bleeding is brownish in color then the causes could be due to diverticulosis, inflammatory bowel disease or upper git causes as gastric ulcer.. These causes could be diagnosed by colonoscopy and upper git endoscopy. In the mean while you need to monitor the amount of blood lost to avoid anemia and decreased blood volume ( hypovolemia). I hope you find this helpful. if you don’t have any other clarifications then please close the discussion
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?