some time ago, I took a small amount of magic
There is no evidence of permanent damage with magic mushrooms
Thanks for using healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
I must assure you that there is no evidence of permanent damage after a small dose of magic mushrooms. There is lot of debate over the issue as some individuals suffered with variety of neurotic disorders after use of magic mushrooms but the available data indicate that this is mere a coincidence/ maximally a precipitating factor for illness and nothing more.
Even if we ignore the studies there is nothing which can cause permanent damage to brain upto 40 years of intake as brain have good capacity to heal itself with use of neuroplasticity a mechanism of generating new neurons.
I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?