Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

197 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

sir my XXXXXXX XXXXXXX bolna Mere pait ki skin mein

Answered by
Dr. Vaishalee Punj

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2003

Answered : 2153 Questions

Posted on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: sir my XXXXXXX XXXXXXX bolna Mere pait ki skin mein Choti Choti Galti Hai iska Koi treatment Ho Tu please send XXXXXXX dijiye
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please upload photo

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Apni skin ke problem ko detail mei batao. Kab se hai problem , koi khujli, bukhar ya koi aur symptom ho to vo vi batao. Apni skin problem ki photo upload karo. Ye diagnosis mei help karega.

Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on