sir how can i maintain my healthy
Do not smoke, do not drink heavily, exercise regularly, drink coffee.
Hello Mr Senthilkumar,
Welcome to Ask a Doctor service,
It would be helpful if you can let me know your age and gender, your weight and height so that I can guide you specifically.
First of all, I would like to know if you are suffering from high blood pressure (BP) or sugar (diabetes).
Do's and Don'ts for good health are as follows....
1. Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes like playing an outdoor game, swimming, running etc..
2. Eat regularly at fixed timings.
3. Eat less sugary foods, avoid sugar as much as possible, and avoid consuming foods made of rice all the time.
4. Eat meat in moderate quantities (2 to 3 times a week).
5. Do not smoke tobacco products, or chew any tobacco products.
6. Do not drink alcohol excessively.
7. If you do not have anxiety or stress or high blood pressure, then you can 3 to 4 cups of coffee in a day as that will protect your heart, brain and also against many cancers.
8. Get your blood pressure and blood sugar levels checked at least once every 6 months.
9. Do not sit for long periods of time, change your position and walk around every half an hour or so while working.
10. Avoid eating salty, oily and processed junk foods and strictly avoid drinking coke, pepsi, redbull etc... (Any aerated drink).
I hope this information will be useful.