sir . here i am attachingy brother's ECG.. Yestrdy he
here i am attachingy brother's ECG..
Yestrdy he has some chest pain and our physician taken this ECG.. aftr tht he has given omez 20 capsule and told its a gastric pain..
bt brother need to want a secnd opinion.. thts why i requestin u to go throu the ECG..
he has treating hyper tension and intake olmizest 20 tab since the last two yr.. now his bp is quite normal..
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details and the ecg reports attached by you I would like to tell you that the ecg is normal and there are no significant STT changes.
However to be on the sure side I would like to suggest you to get a stress test done of your brother to rule out any underlying coronary artery disease.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?